Lightning over Pittsburgh

Purchase a print of this photograph
Lightning over Pittsburgh, PA
Lightning over Pittsburgh, PA
Purchase a print of this photograph
Lightning over Pittsburgh
Pin It

Want to use PittsburghSkyline.com photographs for commercial purposes? See the image licensing page.

For other cities I've photographed, visit MetroScenes.com or RaleighSkyline.com

Comments

1. Jay Bach says:

We would like permission to link your site on our “links” page. [see at http://www.johnsjigs.com/links.aspx.
    We believe it would be great to show everyone how majestic Pittsburgh can be, and hopefully get you some extra business for sure.

what I am asking for is a copy of your header/logo. If you visit my links, you’ll see why. I do not want to put just a text link in when you have such a presence. I will place it in the top of page!!! Magnificent sir, magnificent.

2. Awesome!! It must have been a Wow night. Teddie Criss

3. K. Huffman says:

AWESOME ! ! ! What a show. These are absolutely magnificent! Thank You for a beautiful view of a wonderful city.

4. Inxane says:

these are amazing

5. Shannan says:

I moved to Florida from Pittsburgh one year ago, and will be moving back next year. Your pictures made me miss home so much that I cried! People that aren’t from the city don’t realize how much it sucks you in; and those that move don’t realize how much they’ll miss walks down Carson Street….
    Amazing pictures :)

6. Lisa says:

Great pictures

7. Jennifer Bracy says:

Hello; I love your pics! I would like to know how to get permission to use one of your pics with lightning as a background for the website I’m working on. Please let me know. Awesome graphics!!

8. Mark says:

Great pictures, just phenomenol. I moved from PGH recently and these pictures are putting goose bumps on my arms.
    Great pictures.

9. Sarah says:

Those pictures are beautiful!!!
    Good job! Thanks so much for letting me remember how much I love the city!

10. mark says:

absolutly stunning

11. chris says:

Are any of the storm pics available for purchase.

12. bernie turcovsky says:

WOW Pittsburgh Never looked better

13. Darren says:

Hello!

14. Douglas Fowler says:

I was born hear 44 years ago. I miss it I still have family liviung there . I lived in the Brookline area when was Just a Young Child. How much this city has Changed. Great photos.

15. Ron King says:

Those are some electrifying photos of the most beautiful city in America. Grew up there and hope to be back there one day soon. Thanks for the stroll down memory lane. The ‘burgh rocks like no other!

16. Jawad M says:

Hi, i’m amateur and would love to know what type of HD SLR camera I should buy!!!

by the way, you really a good photographer well done.

thanks

17. JUDY NEE says:

I LIVE IN SOUTHWEST FLORIDA..ON THE GULF..WE HAVE BEEN HERE 10 YEARS..GREW UP ON THE SOUTH SIDE SLOPES..AND WHEN I FEEL THE WEIGHT OF MY WORK DAY..OR..MY EYES ARE FULL OF THE GULF..I GO BACK HOME THROUGH YOUR PHOTOS..THEY ARE WONDERFUL..THANKS FOR PUTTING THEM OUT THERE…A FRIEND SENT THE LIGHTENING PHOTOS A FEW YEARS AGO..AND WHEN I LOOKED AT THEM YESTERDAY I JUST HAVD TO LET YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO ME..THANK YOU SO MUCH..JUDY